2018 - Present
Full Stack Developer at ITG, New York, NY
Full Stack Developer
I am confident in building better web as well as mobile applications after completing this program. You can visit my Github page to view my latest React projects.
2016 - 2018
Senior Front End Developer at REA Inc., New York, NY
Senior Front End Developer
- Built responsive websites for New York based company, which has been viewed by 25000+ users till date.
- A custom grid system from scratch using SASS/SCSS.
- Built Content Management System based websites using a custom Wordpress theme.
- Worked on creating custom data fields in Wordpress Admin using Advanced Custom Fields and WCK.
- Used Bitbucket and Github for Git repositories.
- Developer Tools on most used browsers (Chrome, Safari) to debug, diagnose & fix performance issues.
- Utilize Google Pagespeed Insights, Google Analytics, Pingdom Tools to diagnose & fix performance issues.
- Mavenlink to manage project development life cycle including time management and scheduling.
- Worked closely with cross-functional teams of designers, project managers and stakeholders.
- Actively involved in creative user interface solutions and interactive & functionality throughout front-end development
- Hands-on experience to build single page applications with ReactJS & Redux.
- Worked on modern workflows such as node package manager (NPM), Code Linting (ESLINT), CSS Preprocessors (SASS), Automated
- Built Email templates and custom e-mailers. Used Mailchimp and ConstantContact to send & schedule e-mailers.
- Worked on components of existing web applications and websites in addition to implementing new designs and features.
- Used Google Maps API and Infobox to create customized and interactive maps.
- SVG to create interactive image blocks (such illustrations or custom maps) from scratch.
- AWS for cloud content storage management.
2011 - 2016
Front End Developer at Publicis Beehive
Front End Developer
- Built custom basic Content Management System from scratch using HTML5, CSS3, JS, PHP & MySQL.
- Built a web application to customize Image (where several users upload their content) using PHP Image GD Library.
- Built responsive landing pages and Email templates and custom e-mailers. Used Mailchimp and ConstantContact to send
& schedule e-mailers.
- Organized meetings and presentations with national and international clients.
- Worked closely with cross-functional teams of designers, developers, project managers, content writers and stakeholders.
- Have been responsible for day-to-day management of sub-team members, progress, and deadlines.
- Have performed cross-browser compatibility, debugging and troubleshooting.
- Coached and manage a team of five fresh developers.
- Used Search Engine Optimization (SEO) tactics to improve website search performance.
2011 - 2013
Atmiya Institute of Technology, Saurashtra University (INDIA)
Master of Science (Information Technology & Computer Application)
I pursued my Masters from Atmiya Institute of Technology with the specialization in ASP.NET (C#). I have chosen ASP.NET (VB) during my Bachelors as well as I built final year project using it. Since I was interested in learning object-oriented programming and I opted for the same during my masters. I was mainly responsible for building User Interfaces as well as building functional components using object-oriented skills.
2007 - 2010
South Gujarat University
Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA)
I was very much interested in learning computers during my school. It was grade 5 when I learned about the computers for the first time. Being a quick learner, I quickly grasp the knowledge of using DOS (command line), Paint and Microsoft's Powerpoint slides. I learned and was able to build animation slides using power point and this was the first experience where I felt very much interested to learn more about computers. I had to wait for my high school to opt for computers as my career and I chose Bachelor of Computer Application graduation degree course.
During my graduation, I built website project using ASP.NET and VB in my final year. I was responsible for building User Interfaces and functional components using Object Oriented skills (server-side scripting).
2005 - 2007
R.P.T.P. Higher Secondary School
Higher Secondary Education
Passed 12th School (Science Stream). Learned academic information in Science Subjects.
1999 - 2005
Prince High School
Passed 10th School (Secondary Education). Learned Educational as well as extra-curricular activities.